GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR SHOPPING THROUGH E-SHOP www.ocha.bg
I.SUBJECT AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1. The present General terms and conditions regulate the relations between FUJIYAMA TRADING LTD hereinafter referred to as the “Company” and its clients hereinafter referred to as “Customers” of the e-shop, owned by FUJIYAMA TRADING LTD: www.ocha.bg, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”.
- 1.2. Information for the Company: FUJIYAMA TRADING LTD, UIC: 203950020, registered in the Commercial register to the Registry agency with seat and management address: Sofia 1574, Slatina region, 63 Shipchenski prohod bvd., fl. 2, represented by Ivaylo Hristov Kolev and Stefan Petrov Stefanov jointly and separately; mobile: +359 879 866 339; +359 879 866 088, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Number of certificate for Administrator of personal data № ………………….
- 1.3. Supervisory authorities:
- 1.3.1. Commission for Personal Data Protection: address: Sofia, 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov str., phone: (02) 940 20 46; fax: (02) 940 36 40; web site: www.cpdp.bg.
- 1.3.2. Commission for Consumer Protection: address: 1000 Sofia; 4А Slaveykov square, fl.3, 4 и 6, phone.: 02 / 980 25 24 fax: 02 / 988 42 18; web site: www.kzp.bg
- 1.3.3. Bulgarian food safety agency: address: Sofia, 15А Pencho SLaveikov bvd.; phone. 02/915 98 20; fax: 02 954 95 93; web site www.babh.government.bg.
- 1.4. The present General terms and conditions can be amended at any time, without special notice to the Customers, by publishing the amended General terms and conditions on the Website. The Company is not responsible if the Customer is not familiar with the latest General terms and conditions.
II. REGISTRATION AND PERSONAL DATA
- 2.1. The Customer is entitled to shop form the Website by entering the data required for each separate order or to enter the required data once and create a profile. By filling in the required data s and pressing the “ORDER” and / or “ACCOUNT REGISTRATION” buttons, the Customer declares that he is familiar with these General terms and conditions, agrees with their content and unconditionally undertakes to comply with them.
- 2.2. When ordering products from the Website, the Customer is obliged to provide correct and relevant contact details for delivery of the ordered products. In the case of providing false information, the Company is not responsible for the processing and delivery of the order.
- 2.3. The Company requires only data necessary for delivery of the ordered products and guarantees the integrity and confidentiality of the shared information and personal data. All information about the Customer and his personal data is stored in a corporate database without external access.
- 2.4. By accepting these General terms and conditions, the Customer agrees his personal data to be collected, stored, processed and used by the Company for the purposes of the contract for sale and delivery of the ordered products.
- 2.5. The Company hereby undertakes not to disclose any personal data about its Customers to third parties, except in cases it is obliged to do so by law.
- 2.6. The Customer has the right to request deletion of his personal data from the database of the Company, by sending a written request. The Company deletes all Customer data within 10 (ten) days as of receipt of the written request.
III. PRODUCTS AND ORDERS
- 3.1. The website: www.ocha.bg offers a wide range of original Japanese green tea, food and tea accessories. In the description of each product the main characteristics of the product and its price are shown.
- 3.2. The Company is not responsible for inaccuracies in the description of products which are not related to the main characteristics of the product, including possible differences in the colors of the purchased products.
- 3.3. The Customers are entitled to order all products offered on the Website, within the available quantities, by adding them to the virtual cart and following the steps to complete the order.
- 3.4. The Customer makes an order by providing the following information: full name, e-mail address, contact phone number and delivery address. The order is submitted to the Website by clicking the button “ORDER”.
- 3.5. By clicking the “ORDER” button, the Customer enters into contractual relations with FUJIYAMA TRADING LTD. From that moment the sale contract with respect of the selected products is concluded and the Customer is obliged to pay the price for the ordered products together with the delivery price, according to the rules of section IV. below.
- 3.6. The Customers are entitled to order products from the Website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The Company confirms the order by phone in 4 hours term as of the moment of order. In case the order is made after 4 PM in working days, during the weekend or official holidays, the confirmation is made after 10 AM on the first working day following the otder.
- 3.7. The Customer is entitled to cancel the order over the phone until the products are submitted for delivery.
- 3.8. The Company is entitled to cancel the order after notifying the Customer without any penalty due in the event that the order can not be executed due to out of stock ordered products or technical errors in the information published on the Website.
IV. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- 4.1. The price of all products on the Website are final including all taxes and fees. Delivery cost is not included in the price of the products.
- 4.2. Delivery price is paid by the Customer and it is shown on a separate line on the order form on the Website.
- 4.3. The Customer is entitled to select one of the following payment methods:
- 4.3.1. Cash on delivery;
- 4.3.2. Direct bank transfer;
- 4.3.3. Payment via PayPal.
- 4.4. When paying by cash on delivery, the Customer is obliged to pay the courier at the time of delivery the full value of the ordered products together with the delivery cost.
- 4.5. Upon payment of the products by direct bank transfer or via PayPal, the Customer transfers the price of the products to the bank account of the Company, stating the unique identification number of the order as reason for payment in the payment order. In this case the payment is made in advance. The ordered products are transmitted to a courier for delivery upon receipt of the amounts due in the bank account of the Company.
- 4.6. The Company always issues an invoice for the ordered products to a natural person or legal entity. The Customer is obliged to provide correct all necessary information for invoicing.
V. DELIVERY AND REFUSAL OF ORDER
- 5.1. The products ordered from the Website are delivered on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria within three (3) business days from the order confirmation by phone or from the receipt of the amount due in the bank account of the Company when the payment is made by direct bank transfer or via PayPal.
- 5.2. At the time of delivery the Customer or authorized person is obliged to inspect the products and upon detection of deficit and/or apparent defects – visible damages, etc., the Customer is obliged to inform the Company immediately on: +359,879,866 088 / +359879866339 and sign a protocol for damages in the presence of the courier.
- 5.3. After acceptance of the products by the Customer without comments, any subsequent claims for deficits and/or obvious defects will not be accepted.
- 5.4. In the event that the Customer is not found at the given address at the time of delivery, the Company is released from its obligation to deliver the products.
- 5.5. On grounds of art. 50 and following from the Law on Consumer Protection, the Customer is entitled to cancel the order by written notice to the Company within 14 days as of the delivery of the products and return the products to the Company, but only on condition the products were not used, the integrity of their original packaging is not broken and the appearance of the products corresponds to the appearance upon their receiving.
- 5.6. In case of refusal under p. 5.5. above, the Customer is obliged to return the products unused to the Company at its own expense. After receiving of the products, the Company shall reimburse their price (excluding delivery costs). The Company shall not to reimburse the price of used products, such with impaired original packaging or damaged by the Customer.
- 5.7. On grounds of art. 46, p. 10 and art. 57 pt. 5 of the Law on consumer protection the rules under p. 5.5. and 5.6. above do not apply to the offered by the Website tea and food. The Customer is not entitled to cancel any order of any type of tea or food ordered from the Website.
VI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 6.1. All Website content as texts, logos, graphics, and any inscriptions, trademarks, symbols and others (the “Content”) is the exclusive property of FUJIYAMA TRADING LTD.
- 6.2. The Customer shall not copy, transfer and / or using content on the Website, for any purpose, without the prior written consent of the Company.
- 6.3. No part of the sale contract concluded between the Company and the Customer can be considered as authorization by FUJIYAMA TRADING LTD for copying, distribution, publication, delivery to third parties, or changes in any way of any part of the Website Content.
VII. COMMERCIAL MESSAGES
- 7.1. By accepting these General terms and conditions the Customer declares his explicit consent to receive commercial e-mail presenting the products of the Compay, various promotional offers and discounts for shopping.